If you are looking for a reliable and professional legal service in Preston or the North West UK, you have come to the right place.
Barber & Co are a privately funded firm.
We have experienced immigration solicitors who can solve your UK Immigration problems. We are Preston based and have over 12 years of experience in advising on all aspects of UK Immigration law.
Our immigration team is equipped with the knowledge and tools to help you out in the best way possible.
We offer free drop-in surgery every Wednesday from 10.00am to 2.00pm.
Barber & Co cover a wide range of visa categories including but not limited to spouse visas, settlement applications, entry clearance applications, all visit visas, work and business visas, long residence in the UK, Human rights applications and asylum matters.
Our immigration team are highly skilled in advising on both personal and business immigration matters. We assist you through every step of the process by providing straightforward advice, preparing applications, providing legal representation and challenging refusals.
We at Barber & CO provide professional, confidential advice and speak a range of languages including Urdu, Punjabi, Gujrati and Hindi.
Some of the Immigration services we offer;
- Working in the UK
- Asylum and Human rights applications
- Marriage visa extensions
- Visitor visas
- Naturalisation and Child registration for British Citizenship
- Indefinite leave to remain
- Domestic Violence
- Studying in the UK
- EEA Applications
- Appeals and deportations
- Ancestry visa
- Business Immigration (Tier 1 and Tier 2)
In line with the price transparency rules issued by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), we publish below the legal fees for the Immigration cases.
- Spouse/Fiance Entry Clearance Application £1000 – £1500
- Visa application checking fee £250
- Extension for married/fiancés/civil partner in the UK £800 to £1200
- All Visit Visas £500 – £800
- Indefinite Leave to Remain £800 – £1200
- British Citizenship £500 – £1000
- EEA Applications £500 – £800
- Student Visas £700 – £1200
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur (Extension) £1500 – £3000
- Tier 2 Applications £600 – £1200
- Start Up Visa and Innovator Visa £2500 – £3000
- Sole Representative Visa £2500 – £4000
- Health and Care Visa £2500 – £4000
- Appeals £1500
- Applications for Permission to Appeal to Upper Tribunal £800
- Detained – Bail Applications £1200
- Judicial Review £2000 – £2500
- Settled and Pre-settled status applications £400
Please note that the above fees do not cover the Home Office visa application fees. These are payable at the point of making the application and are paid to the Home Office directly.