Having problems at work? Bringing action against your employer can be extremely stressful. But here at Barber and Co., our specialist employment law solicitors are on your side.
Weâ€™ll take the weight off your shoulders with advice on anyaction you can take against your employer. If we think itâ€™s the right course of action, weâ€™ll help you make a claim.
Our experts have vast experience in all aspects of employment law. Weâ€™ll make the process simple and stress-free. Youâ€™ll be advised on the likely outcome of an Employment Tribunal claim â€“ whether thatâ€™s compensation or re-employment in the same or a new role, or both.
Weâ€™ll liaise with your employerâ€™s representatives and the Employment Tribunal and represent you at the final hearing. Weâ€™ll offer advice on negotiating and settling claims. And we can offer a conciliatory approach to problems at work, which is vital if youâ€™re still employed by the organisation.
We can offer employment-law assistance in:
- Unfair dismissal/constructive dismissal
- Representation at Employment Tribunal hearings
- Settlement agreements (formerly compromise agreements)
- Contracts of employment
- General employment advice
- Bullying or harassment at work
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Unlawful deduction from your salary
- Sex/race/disability/age discrimination
- Family-friendly rights at work