Having problems at work? Bringing action against your employer can be extremely stressful. But here at Barber and Co., our specialist employment law solicitors are on your side.
We’ll take the weight off your shoulders with advice on anyaction you can take against your employer. If we think it’s the right course of action, we’ll help you make a claim.
Our experts have vast experience in all aspects of employment law. We’ll make the process simple and stress-free. You’ll be advised on the likely outcome of an Employment Tribunal claim – whether that’s compensation or re-employment in the same or a new role, or both.
We’ll liaise with your employer’s representatives and the Employment Tribunal and represent you at the final hearing. We’ll offer advice on negotiating and settling claims. And we can offer a conciliatory approach to problems at work, which is vital if you’re still employed by the organisation.
We can offer employment-law assistance in:
- Unfair dismissal/constructive dismissal
- Representation at Employment Tribunal hearings
- Settlement agreements (formerly compromise agreements)
- Contracts of employment
- General employment advice
- Bullying or harassment at work
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Unlawful deduction from your salary
- Sex/race/disability/age discrimination
- Family-friendly rights at work